We are looking for a young talent who would like to enter the startup world and be hands-on with the impact that s/he creates. Working experience is a plus, we look for the right attitude and mindset.
A few examples of your responsibilities:
- Collaborate with business team to determine the best way to reach new clients;
- Work side-by-side with our CEO to provide a fresh view on current processes and how to improve them;
- Conduct market research and competitor analysis to find gaps and opportunities;
- Stay up to date with the innovation and edtech industry and suggest content the marketing team should push to boost our online presence;
What we offer
- Make an impact with a growing startup: working with us means having at heart the theme of training as an enabler to the development of the full potential of individuals and organizations, without ever being afraid to think big.
- International and stimulating environment: We are digital nomads who have realized that travelling together is more productive as well as more fun. Many of us have been living and working together for the past year. As a culture, the entire team meets every six months at a different location for bootcamp, a time to set goals for the upcoming semester and spend time together. Currently, they have been held in Piedmont, Tuscany, Emilia Romagna, and Sicily.
- Transparent and collaborative culture: At Wyblo, we strive to always have a transparent relationship both in the information we share and in the relationships we have with each other. We believe that continuous feedback, as well as constructive discussion, are the key to becoming better people, as well as professionals.
- Remote working: Every day, you’ve got the freedom to decide where today’s office is.
- Flexible schedule: Our regular hours are 9-6 GMT+1, but this isn’t a “clock in, clock out” company. You’re fully trusted to create the right conditions for your own personal peak productivity. We only ask that you be present at standup meetings and area meetings so that you can help keep up with the pace of the week and easily align with other teammates.
- No micro-management: No one is anyone’s boss. In Wyblo, as in any team, there are captains for each project as well as people accountable for the project. Be accountable for yourself from day one by trying to maintain an honest and open dialogue with team members and everything will be great.
- Continuous learning: Of course, we believe strongly in the continuous learning of our people. At Wyblo, there are moments of cross-collaboration between team members and through our network of partners (customers, accelerators, various events and conferences).
At Wyblo, our mission is to “bring training into the 21st century”. To do so, we provide digital solutions that enable the digitalization of operations, bridge the gap between trainer and trainee, and facilitate a more successful learning experience.
Inspired by a passionate team that is as creative as it is pragmatic with a transparent and collaborative company culture, we want to build, brick by brick, an ecosystem where people and companies can work in unison to achieve their goals, while allowing people to get the up-to-date and engaging training they deserve.
At Wyblo, we don’t have customers, we have Business Partners. We work with them to accelerate and innovate training pathways– we approach their businesses as if it is our own.
Our goal is to create partnerships founded on continuity and shared incentives. To do this, we like to be deeply integrated with our partners and team members, with the same mission to grow together.
Wyblo was born as an edtech startup with an international soul and research, accelerated in 2021 by the #1 Global EdTech Accelerator based in Israel, MindCet; for the moment it has been able to achieve growth in terms of revenue and network, mainly in Italy and Switzerland. We aim to grow exponentially, expanding globally as soon as possible.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com